EVENT: Lululemon San Diego 10k Race (County Waterfront Park Event)
DATE AND TIMES: Sunday, November 10, 2019, starting at 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Traffic is estimated to return to normal at approximately 11:00 a.m.
*Event organizer plans to open areas along the route as the race passes the area.
LOCATION: Commencing at Shelter Island Drive (near the boat launch ramp), turning right onto Scott Street, east-bound on North Harbor Drive, in and along Harbor Island Drive and through Liberator Way, and continuing along North Harbor Drive to the Embarcadero and finishing in front of the County Waterfront Park (see attached course map for further information).
- Shelter Island Dr. – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m.- 7:30 a.m. Outbound lane off of Shelter Island will be closed from Shoreline Park to Scott Street. Two-way traffic will run on and off the island in the inbound lane.
- Scott Street – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. Northbound lane will be closed between Shelter Island Drive and Harbor Drive. Detour will take North bound traffic west to Rosecrans Street to continue north to Harbor Drive.
- Harbor Drive – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 7:50 a.m. East bound lane will be closed between Scott Street and Nimitz Boulevard. East bound traffic will be detoured north on Scott Street to Nimitz Boulevard and back to Harbor Drive.
- Harbor Drive – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 8:15 a.m. Two east bound lanes will be closed between Nimitz Boulevard. and Harbor Island Drive. One east bound lane will remain open for east bound traffic to flow as normal.
- Harbor Island Drive – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. One lane will be closed for runners throughout the section of the course on Harbor Island. One lane will remain open for both directions of traffic the entire morning for traffic to flow as normal.
- Liberator Way – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. East bound lane will be closed between Harbor Island Drive. and Harbor Drive. West bound lane will remain open to vehicular traffic. East bound traffic will be detoured north to Harbor Drive.
- Harbor Drive – Lane Closure 6:30 a.m. – 9:15 a.m. One south bound lane will be closed for runners between Liberator Way and Grape Street. Two lanes will remain open for traffic to flow normally.
- Harbor Drive (between Grape Street and Ash Street) – Road Closure 4:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Traffic will be detoured around the Waterfront Park via Pacific Highway, to allow runners to cross over from the finish line in front of the County Waterfront Park. However, the City of San Diego Special Events Traffic Controllers will allow traffic to the frontage road metered parking area for those employees of the Maritime Museum and Hornblower who will need to park in this area.
This event is NOT organized by the Port of San Diego. If you have any questions or concerns about this event, please email email@example.com